Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's try this again........the picture will explain it all.




Or should I say the hair explains it all!?!?!?!?!? Yeah, so I was trying to post a lil something & had it all typed up and had to get up and get something. So I left my laptop on the table and somebody :) Shut my computer down so I don't even remember what I wrote before but it went something like this.

I have been working on some prints for my NEW scrapbook studio!!!!!!! I finally have my very own room. So I'm taking my time and making sure it's going to turn out perfectly.......that's code for it's a really big mess and has spilled out into my living room ;) Anyways I'm so looking forward to using these!!!!










Most of the stuff I used to make these are from my H0f3 kits I love there Doilies & Michelle Underwood. She has great kits available at 2peas and her blog is great because she offers a lot of freebies!!!!! So hopefully these will serve me a daily reminder to do what I love and what's in my heart everyday!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aubs you are beautiful no matter what your hair looks like!!!